Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Simply Peach Cobbler

 Simply Peach Cobbler

So everyone loves a good tasty dessert and peach cobbler is not different.  I like to buy a ton of fruit when its in session cut it up and then freeze it.  So I took my tasty peaches out of the freezer and mix up a few ingredients and with in 5 minutes it was in the oven and on to the next thing.  Tonight I had my dad over for dinner I made Juicy crab cakes and served peach cobbler for dessert.




Ingredients:
6 cups of fresh or frozen peaches cut and sliced
1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon of  cinnamon
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of unrefined coconut oil

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Place peaches in a 8x8 baking dish, then combine the following 4 ingredients and mix well spread on top of peaches.  Bake for 45- 50 minutes.  Best if served warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment