Friday, September 6, 2013

Saving Money

So as many of you know I started out as just a customer with beachbody and started working out with the program chelean extreme and loved it.  I joined a 90 day challenge group that is a closed online facebook group and learned about clean eating, meal planning, tips to stay on track, and motivation.  From that group I decided to become a coach and help other with this amazing program that has been created and duplicated.  So like most people wonder what does a beachbody coach do? How much time is it going to take? Do I have to keep inventory? How much does it cost? Would I be good at it? These are all great questions and questions that will be answered in this phone call.  I'm inviting you to listen in and see just maybe if this "coaching" thing is for you.
Saving Money
You don't need to be a personal trainer or have a degree in nutrition.  But if you are someone that enjoys helping other, works well independently, and enjoys working out this might be a good fit for you.  Have you ever thought boy it would be nice to have a little extra money in saving or it would be really nice to take my family on a vacation.  For me owning my own business is nothing new but a business with beachbody is not like any other business I've done before.  My husband and I are use to the being traditional business owners which means taking on debt with no personal  guarantee.  But starting a business with beachbody were everyone is offered the same benefits you can make the business what ever you want it to be. 
Saving Money


 Do it part time and keep your full time job, work the business and eventual fire your own boss.  Stay at home mom that would just like to make some extra income and not need to put your kids in day care.  What ever your goals are becoming a coach is super rewarding you are able to help others make big changes in there lives, meet a ton of new people, and create income.  Are you in? Would you like more info on how to listen in to next weeks call (September 11).  You do not say anything on the call everyone is muted you just would be there to listen in and see if it might fit your life style.  Message me and I will give you the phone number.
Saving Money

No comments:

Post a Comment