Friday, September 6, 2013

Online fit club

 Online fit club
So with the nights starting to get a bit cooler and maybe you started to not take as many walks at night what now.  Maybe you lost the weight this past summer but don't want to gain it back this fall.  How do you stay on track?  Do you need a place to stay motivated? Is time an issue?  How is that some people have more energy then other?  Do you wish when you ate food you stayed full loner?

For me I was not to exited about a "shake" as a meal replacement I did not want to start some "diet" were I was left feeling hungry.  I enjoy cooking I enjoy making new recipes I did not want to change that.  I joined a online fit group this past spring and it change my entire life.  I starting eating better, feeling full longer and did not hit that 2:00pm wall in the afternoon.  I still enjoy being in the kitchen I have just learned wow to eat clean.  This is NOT a crash diet I will teach you everything to stay on track.  I eat 5-6 small meals a day and by eating the right foods I was not hungry.  I lost 30 lbs. and continue to have success by staying constituent. 


Online fit club



What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then I help you choose the best Beachbody workout to get there based on your ability level. Then you replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the next 60 days to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours and its equivalent to 6 salads in one meal. Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a customized meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation and keep you accountable. Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mind set tip or post. You check in and rate your date and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable!
I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, going on vacation, temptations, cheat meals, body image and more!

I've created an entire curriculum for my group!  Are you ready don't put yourself on the back burner.  The holidays will be here before you know it.  What motivates you maybe you want to update your family pictures and send out Christmas cards this year? Do you want to start setting a better example to your family?  Do you want to look good in your Halloween costume?  Do you have a wedding coming up and want to look your best?  What is it that makes you want to have a change to eat better and feel better?  For me it was a little of everything.  I would of never stuck to a workout program and make it a life style.  But really I have found great group of friends in the process and we are all there for one another. If this is something you would like to do send me a message we start are pre session this Monday the 9th.  Limited space available!
Online fit club




No comments:

Post a Comment