Thursday, September 12, 2013

Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups

Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups
It's raining today and its mind afternoon I was out and about running places and so wanted something sweet.  I really had to talk myself out of stopping for a small ice cream cone.  I decided to come home and make this recipe and they saved me from getting off of my goals.

Ingerdients:
2 Tablespoons of chocolate shakeology
2 Tablespoons of PB2
2 Tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
2 Tablespoons of water
2 mini foil holders
Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups

Directions:
In the microwave melt coconut oil and PB2 stir together and set aside.  In another small dish place shakeology and water mix well.  Then place chocolate in the bottom of the foil and top with peanut butter mix.  Place in freezer for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!! After 15 minutes I my eat one because I can't wait but they are still just as good.  This is a great recipe when you need a like chocolate peanut butter fix with out needing to do a u turn on your diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment