Sunday, September 15, 2013

Woman's Insanity transformation

Candy's Transformations


So this past spring I joined a challenge group which is on online closed Facebook group and I had no idea what to expect.  I had never meet my coach in person only knew things that she would post about on Facebook.  So in our group their was about 8 of us and after a few weeks of getting to know the other that were in the group I realized that Candy and I grew up in the same town!! Yep small world we don't live in the same state but know some of the same folks.  I for sure admired Candy for jumping into insanity for her workout.  She gave it her all she was very active in the group and pushed me as well.  She make life style changes by exercising, eating clean, drinking shakeology, meal planning, and staying on track.  She ended up losing 40 lbs.!!!!

Woman's Insanity transformation

She has an entire new out look on life and loves the fact that she is setting a good example to her family on what healthy eating is all about.  She had such success and has made it a life style change that she decided to become a coach as well.  Are you ready to take the first steps and put trust in me, are you ready for your before pictures? are you ready to just plan have more energy? do you not even know where to start? do you need motivation? do you have know idea what eating healthy looks like? do you want to start to set a better example for your family?  Do you not want to waste money on another "workout program" that you do for a week and then it gets put in the yard sale next summer?  Are you hung up on the cost?  I know I had all the same doubts but took a chance and went with it.  It was one of the best choices I ever made and I want to offer the same opportunity to you as well.  Limited space in my next challenge group so message me and we can talk about if this would be a good fit for your life style.
Woman's Insanity transformation


 

No comments:

Post a Comment