Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Snicker doodle shakeology


Yes we all want that taste of a good warm cookie but don't want all the fat and unwanted garbage we would be taking in by eating traditional Snickerdoodle.

Snicker doodle shakeology

  This recipe gives you that taste but keeps it healthy at the same time.  In fact by drinking one of these a day I'm getting all the daily  vitamins my body needs.  Here is a clip to watch just what goes into shakeology.  It's not a protein shake!  It is actually a meal replacement which means that it has the proper carb to protein ratio that you need in a meal to keep you full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It has the fast burning complex carbs and the slow burning fuel. Together they are what make a complete meal. Also, shakeology is equivalent to eating 6 salads in one meal. I will be honest I was a little skeptical at first, It took me forever to give it a try. But once I did I swear I will never go back. I no longer have that mid afternoon crash where I want to sleep, I don't crave sweets, and Its quick and easy when I'm busy and don't have time to make a meal! It's saved me in so many situations. Honestly it really is worth it.


If you would like more recipes on this amazing product please comment below.  Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment