Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Getting started with Insanity

Getting started with Insanity

Well after doing Chalean Extreme and T25 I was ready to order Insanity!!  I have to say I was a bit intimated by placing my order but if your workouts don't push you a little out of your comfort zone you won't see results.

Insanity

Next I opened everything up to see what was all involved.  Of course to get the best results I will be drinking shakeology for the entire workout.  I have to say some of my favorite recipes are snickerdoodle and Pumpkin Pie.

Insanity

So first thing I did was hang the calendar in my basement to track my workout that I finish.  I love the fact that it comes with a calendar so the guess work is gone on which workout to do first.  Also included is a free 20 minute workout!!  A fit test to start with to see where you are.
Insanity



Day 1 I will fill this in and mark down my starting points!!  Next is the Elite nutrition guide to review and prepare myself for the best results.

Insanity


So first thing I will do is determine my daily calories needed.  I would say my activity leave is moderate next I'm asked to figure out how many calories I will need to consume take my weight 145 lbs. x 13= 1,885.  Next I will add 600 calories burned from my daily insanity workouts and that puts me at 2,485 calories a day to maintain my weight I'm looking to lose weight so I will want to sub track 500 calories a day giving me a total of 1,985 calories consumed a day.  And of course listening to my body I might need to modify as I start working out and listening to my body.  I will be eating smaller portions every 2-3 hours a day.  So eat meal will be around 330 calories give or take a little.  Timing your meals while doing Insanity is so important.  Each week I will asses my calories and keep track daily by writing down what I eat.  Lets face it life is busy and who can remember what they ate for breakfast so this is going to be key in this workout.  Remember everything counts!!  Lots of water!! Here is what I will be eating for the week.

Insanity meal plan
 Any items on this meal plan that you would like recipes for you can find on my clean eating recipes on this blog.  Happy working out and if you would like to be apart of my up coming challenge group send me a message to see when it starts.





No comments:

Post a Comment