Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 3 of T25

Wow what a week it has been, my baby girl had her dr. appointment for 6 month shots!!  When your a new parent of pregnant and someone tells you enjoy time flies!!  I would laugh and nod my head but being pregnant and those first 2 months of getting on a schedule time IS NOT flying by.  But with talking about our sons second birthday and Josie getting her six month shot this week.  I have to say YES time does fly by!

But part of being a stay at home mom and staying in shape I have become a big fan of beachbody programs.  And T25 has not let me down I feel a great workout has been accomplished at the end, and the best part of all its only 25 minutes!!  Week 3 I can start to say I'm "nailing it" meaning at the end of the workouts I was able to really give it my all and do every move well.  I think out of the alpha (first 5 weeks of T25) my favorite workout is the total body circuit.  The middle of my butt feels the workout the entire day.  I can not wait to take middle of the program pictures to really see my hard work and a great workout program working together!
Week 3 of T25

Here is what I ate a for breakfast for the third week of T25,  For me I really am watching my dairy intake.  I drank  shakeology vegan this week.  Mixing it with Stawberry shakeology, 8 oz. of water, 4 oz of ice, and a handful of blueberries.  And blend for at least 45 seconds to a minute.
Week 3 of T25

Nutrition is always key!  So here goes the nutrition plan.  Working out alone is not going to get you the results you are looking for.  If you would like more tips and help with staying on track contact me about when the up coming challenge group starts.
Week 3 of T25

Below is what I ate for week 3 of T25

Week 3 of T25

No comments:

Post a Comment