Tuesday, May 27, 2014

21 day fix challenge group

Slim down for summer


I'm so excited to be kicking off my June 9th challenge group!!  So what does this challenge group entail?

21 day fix challenge group



For the first 7 days (preseason) I will help you set up realistic goals for the 21 day challenge group, set up a strong why for being in the challenge group, answering all questions at your program arrives.  With that on the 16th of May you will be ready and prepped for success.  For the next 21 days I will help you meal plan, stay connected, motivated, recipes, support, and daily engagement with in the closed Facebook group.  This will allow you to check in from anywhere any time depending on your time zone.


21 day fix challenge groups
 
  A little bit about myself my husband and I run an excavation business while having two small children.  Every year our wedding anniversary would come around and so would 5 more lbs.  Each year I would tell my husband I want to lose the weight and would start and after 2 weeks stop.  After baby number two I was my heaviest weight as an adult and felt so stupid how could this happen?  An upcoming wedding for a friend was a few weeks away and after sending a dress back due to it being too small I felt horrible about not only not setting a good example for my family but letting myself go.  I wanted to have more energy and keep up with the kids I remember the afternoon would hit and I was just down right tired and would nap with the kids.  I knew there was more to life and I needed to get back on track and out of a slump.  So after going to a wedding and having to wear a dress I was not thrilled to wear I went out on a leap of faith and joined an online challenge group with someone I had never meet before and in trusted that she could help me after all she was just like me.  A mom that had two little one’s what had found a way to get healthy while working out from home.  I decided to give shakeology and Chalean Extreme a go!!


21 day fix challenge groups




Yes I drink shakeology every day and so does the entire family.  What is shakeology?

21 day fix challenge groups
 
Shakeology is not just another protein shake. It is actually a meal replacement which means that it has the proper carb to protein ratio that you need in a meal to keep you full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It has the fast burning complex carbs and the slow burning fuel. Together they are what make a complete meal. Also, shakeology is equivalent to eating 6 salads in one meal. I will be honest I was a little skeptical at first, It took me forever to give it a try. But once I did I swear I will never go back. I no longer have that midafternoon crash where I want to sleep, I don't crave sweets, and its quick and easy when I'm busy and don't have time to make a meal! It's saved me in so many situations. Honestly it really is worth it.


21 day fix challenge groups



This challenge group is going to take you right up to July 4th!!  How do you want to feel for summer vacation?  This challenge group is designed for quick results and at the end of 21 days you have created a lifestyle change. The workouts are 30 minutes long that you can do from your basement or living room.   I put a lot of time investing in to each challenge group I run, I know as a mom the investment into something like this is not always easy but if you knew you would not fail would you try? 

 

What is required from you?

*light hand weights

*good attitude

*willing to replace one meal a day with shakeology

*ready for change

*Being active in the group checking in at the beginning of the day and end

A combination of these things listed results will happen and you will feel amazing at your summer wedding or celebration of the summer.
 Other rock star moms with results-
 Jeanette 
 Bethany
 Sarah

If you missed the boat on this group still fill out the application for my next group (I run 2 each month)

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment