Monday, May 19, 2014

Dream Team Elite Retreat

Dream Team Elite Retreat

The view from the loft at deep creek resorts
 

 

1# beachbody team

 

 
 
As some of you know this past weekend I headed out for a weekend filled with training with in my beachbody business. I honestly had no idea what to expect but I was willing to take advantage of a free trip to a beautiful resort.  I can say growing up I never hung around many girls or even made very many friendships due to drama and having to fit someone else’s mode.  What I learned this weekend is how important it is to surround yourself with those that are like minded and fun to be around.  I mean let’s face it 30 women from all different walks of life and from different back rounds you would think drama would have been involved. That was not the case at all rather I meat some of the sweetest woman in my life, and the best part we will all be joining up again in 30 days for Vegas for summit.  On a side note we did an ice breaker game the first night and gave a list of things others would not know about you, on my list was I’m not a cat lover at all.  Guess who my roommate was? She was a veterinarian that loves cats and owns 3 with a cat tattoo.  Yep!!  But we had a ton in common and enjoyed her company.

 

1# beachbody team

So what did 30 beachbody coaches do for a weekend together?  We learned and shared from one another also we had this amazing woman from beachbody corporation fly in from LA. to share tips on how to be spending quality time in our business, how to duplicate our own success and pass it on to our team as well. How to have a vision for your own beachbody business.  Also what creates a great leader and what qualities a great leader has. Because in this business you hold the keys to what you do with it.  You will have support along the way but truly knowing where your headed and having a strong why will help you along the way.  After being a million dollar earner in her own pamper chef business years ago she for sure shared a ton of information that can be applied to our beachbody business as well.

1# beachbody team

Next on the list of learning from the best we learned from the top coach in beachbody how she get's her coaches started right.  Plus we were able to learn from 4 other elite coaches on our team, on how they went about building their business and what social media platforms they use. I had a lot in common with one since we both have traditional businesses that our husbands run the daily operations of while we stay at home with the kids, do the book work, and build a beachbody business along side those tasks.
1# beachbody team


Also learning personalities and how to work with your team and challengers.  I learned so much about myself and what motivations me might not be the same way to motivate others.  But the common thread between all the coaches and different "colors" every person wishes that the other colors understood them.  Oh yes and our yellows!!  Can you say it was hard to have them all focus to get a picture taken?  Why because they where off enjoying life care free like.

1# beachbody team



Next it was time to workout so excited to do Piyo the next beachbody workout to be released next month by chalene johnson.  I was sad to have a bit of a headed so I sat this one out but for sure this program is perfect for beginners, someone with a resent injury, cardio junkies, & someone that loves fitness but hates doing yoga or Pilates.
1# beachbody team

As I sit here thinking why me?  How did I fall into this amazing opportunity of helping others get healthy while making my own dreams come true.  It started with being willing to give something a try and jump in with two feet willing to learn as I went.  Now as my own team grows duplicating my success is just as important giving them the tools needed to have their own success.  After working up until our first son was born out of the home and being home for two years something was missing.  My husband and I own our own business and my job is all the bookwork and paper work I enjoyed but it was not meeting my purpose.  I wanted more and hated the fact that even as traditional business owners we do not have free rain over our hours and time.  Beachbody is allowing that to be different I have a vision of where this team is headed and with that being said it takes more like minded people on my team. 
What makes a good coach?
You might wonder what it takes and what type of people does very well in this business well let me first start out with who it is not for:

Those looking to make a quick buck

Those who are unwilling to change 
Those that need everything lay out ahead of time and    unwilling to jump in 
Those centered on living life comfortably 
Those that can't see a bigger picture 
Those that quite at the first bump in the road

 But who I'm looking for is.... Heck I'm looking for someone just like me why? Because I want this to be fun and enjoyable for both of us. Someone with a little redneck, enjoys family, independent, BIG dreamers, wants to provide for themselves and not have to rely on anyone else to support them, but also enjoys giving back! Teachable, someone willing to give this business a good year of working it every day no matter what seeing it as short term sacrifices, and likes an adventure.

If I just describe you!! Then let's get ready to roll. The thing is every training and information given to others that have succeeded will be given to you, it's whether or not you’re willing to step out of your comfort zone.

 

1# beachbody team

 
So in life you will always have choices it’s whether or not you’re willing to make your dreams a reality or sit back and let life pass you by.  I love to ask the question where do you see yourself in a year from now?  Do your daily actions lead you closer to your goals or leave you wondering why you’re not moving anywhere.  YES I love to surf Pinterest in my free time.  It always makes me wonder when someone has a board labeled dream home.   Why not put future home?  Who or why do you believe you can’t obtain that?  Now don’t get me wrong a dream house does not bring happiness or fullfiment.  But what if you could combine success with your purpose?  So many people do life and half way in the find they are successful but have not found their purpose.  I’ve found a way to lock the two together and the great news is the same chance sits in front of you.  Are you willing to take a chance?  Apply below for my next coach basic group with 1:1 training as your diamond coach. 
 
 

 
 
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment