Sunday, May 4, 2014

21 Day fix Avocado Chicken Salad

21 Day fix Avocado Chicken Salad

So how many working moms find it hard to stay on track with eating clean and don't have a lot of time to prep food each day.  This recipe will allow you to keep it clean with the 21 day fix and simple at the same time.  Even with myself working from home I've found if I make a larger batch of this recipe Sunday night I'm set for the work week.

Recipe calls for 1 yellow 1 red   2  blue
(if you choose open face sandwich style)

21 day fix Avacado Chicken Salad

Ingredients
1 ripe avocado
.5 lbs. of boneless skinless baked chicken
Ms. Dash fiesta lime seasoning (extra sprinkle to kick it up)
Pepper
Whole grain Ezekiel

Directions

Mash avocado with fork until smooth, take cooled shredded chicken and add to avocado,  mix in Ms. Dash and pepper.  Toast your whole grain bread and top with mixture.

Depending on how many yellow containers you want to use for this meal you could leave it open faced.


2 comments:

  1. I'm just starting the 21 day fix. Is this 1 serving? I'm in the 1,500 calorie range. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind - I figured it out. It's one serving. First time recipe maker! First day testing the waters! ;)

    ReplyDelete