Monday, May 12, 2014

What is the ulitmate rest?

What is the ulitmate rest?

So for the past year I've workout out 6 days a week, drank shakeology, ate clean, and maintained a healthier lifestyle.  I've decided to do the ultimate rest for a few different reasons,

1. Getting better nights rest

2. Taking a break from working out

3. Challenging myself

4. Like the program say reset

5. Because it's on my list of goals for 2014

6. Trying new foods
 
 
So yes this program is designed to cut out caffeine so even without drinking coffee I still have E&E every day so I will be eliminate that, giving my muscles a 21 day break and putting my time I would normally put into working out into prepping food for the day.  Trying new foods!! I think this is going to be totally a mental stretch for myself and I think it's great to be consistent stretching your mind and what your  capable of doing.  I put this on my goals for 2014 and what better time than before I head to Vegas.  There will never be a perfect time in life to put your health and fitness first there will always be things and events there.  So yes Memorial day and our anniversary will fall in these 21 days.   But after Vegas Chalene Johnsons 90 day plyo workout will be released so that would put the reset off until the fall.

Honestly I feel just like challengers do when they start into a challenge group and have no idea what to expect.  A little fear of failing is there, setting goals of sticking with it, making it the entire 21 days.  So I asked my husband to join me and he agreed!!  I'm not sure he knows what he said yes to.  From a man that drinks at least 3 cups of coffee a morning this is going to be a BIG change and for sure his body will go thru with drawl.  But the good news is we will have fun with it and at the end of 21 days we will be sleeping better at night, our bodies will have a natural reset, the toxins will be released from our bodies, and will of concord something together.  With everything my husband is exposed to on a daily bases working in the woods, his body will truly love this. 


So what is the ultimate rest?

Reclaim. Release. Restore.

During the first week of the Ultimate Reset 21 day cleanse, you will be preparing your body for change.  When you order it, it comes with a step-by-step guide that walks you through how to prepare for the cleanse, what to expect, which of the provided supplements to take when, & what to eat and when to eat it.  Plus, easy to follow directions for how to cook everything on the menu.  I just placed my order today and will share with you everything I cook for the 21 days of the ultimate rest.

In week 1 Reclaim,accessing its inner chemistry and preparing for change.  You’ll slowly remove foods such as red meat and dairy, which are known to place stress on the digestive system, from your diet.  Balance your body’s inner chemistry and get it ready for change.

Week 2  Release Phase, which requires the Detox supplement 3x daily. And while it’s not as funky as the Alkalinizer supplement.  This week we add in the lovely DETOX!!!  And exactly what is detox?  It is helping to cleanse your colon and clear out your intestines



Week 3 This week is called Restore,this week we are eliminating grains and legumes to focus on a simple, cleansing fruit and vegetable based diet.  There's an optional grain included with each dinner for those who wish to continue grains throughout phase 3.  When meals contain only vegetables, the portions can be larger.  Every breakfast consists of fresh fruit!  You are encouraged to choose fruit with a lower glycemic level like berries, melons, papayas, peaches, nectarines or green apples. 

Why do the ultimate rest?

Even though the body is extremely resilient, our bodies have been pushed to the limit by pollution, pesticides, preservatives, chemicals, and toxins contained in nearly every item that makes up our modern world. These harmful items disrupt the normal function of our organs and bodily systems, which, in turn, weakens our immunity, hinders metabolic activity, and creates imbalances that can lead to health problems. 

 Beachbody ultimate reset benefits

  • Stronger immune system
  • Increased energy and more endurance
  • Better digestion, metabolism and weight loss
  • A more positive mood and mental clarity
  • Have more energy and greater focus
  • Experience better digestion and a more positive mood
  • Enable your body to function more efficiently
  • Lose weight
  • Improve your overall health
  • Better nights of sleep

Who 7 days and counting till we start if this sounds like something your body needs fill out the application for my next online challenge group.






Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment