Monday, May 5, 2014

21 day challenge group starting May 19th

21 day challenge group starting May 19th

Hello May!!  I honestly have been waiting for warmer weather and it looks to be on its way.  I'm so thankful I'm not running out to find new summer clothes because winter got the best of me.  Rather from having the online support from the challenge groups I run I've said on track.  So I want to extend the invite to you, to do the same.  To find yourself again, gain confidence, get healthy, feel good in your own skin.  Posted below are one of my challengers 12 days into the 21 day fix!!!  Can you say results!!  This is what Free support, motivation, meal planning, 21 day fix, drinking shakeology, and challenge groups offer.


21 day challenge group
So what is the 21 day fix?



I can honestly say that I  love with the 21 day fix meal plan! I found out I was eating to much fruit and not enough carbs. Well ok I will be totally honest I AM IN LOVE WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS.  When the program arrives it has everything you need for success. If you stick to the things on the list of approved foods and you keep it basic you can't go wrong.  Plus I really dislike counting calories so the fact that I can tally up my containers and check it off each day is much more my style.  Now using this method for the past 3 months just makes life simple and I can sizes things up based on portions.  I can see very clearly what a proper portion size should look like on my plate.  My body really has a much better system of regulating and I'm not starving. 


21 day challenge group

So what type of foods will I have to eat on this program?  Normal foods!!  This is an example of lunch Avocado Chicken Salad

21 day challenge group


I can say for sure the reason beachbody is seeing such an amazing amount of this workout being sold is because it fits everyone at their fitness level.  Whether you just had a baby, haven't workout in years, over the age 50, college student short on time.  This fits the bill for everyone within the 30 minute workouts with big results. 


21 day challenge group


So your left with a choice?  Do something new? Step out of your comfort zone and ask for help.  It might be the choice that changes your life direction all together.  Apply below limited space
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment