Sunday, March 16, 2014

April 7th challenge group

April 7th challenge group

Wow this has been the longest winter in Pa. I feel like we have been indoors with two little ones for what feels like years.  A few warmer days last week for sure started the thoughts of bringing out the next season of clothes.  I'm so thankful that I will need to buy all new in a smaller size.  I'm so thankful for the additional support on staying on track this winter and not gaining back ANY of the weight I lost last year.



The truth is after I had our 2nd daughter last Feb.  I needed HELP.  I was tired all the time, no energy, I was not myself and just plan was unhappy with how I looked in the mirror.  So a friend of mine had great success with joining an online closed facebook challenge group and had kept the weight off.  The thought of asking for help was the hardest part (I tend to be independent) but it turned out this was the best choice I made.  What was missing?  I need accountability, a plan, proper nutrition, a routine, others going thru the same thing, something I could do from home, a workout I looked forward to doing, recipes, clean eating, and guess what I had results at the end of the challenge group.  I was thrilled I gained confidence, I was a better wife, mother, happier person, a ton of energy, and could not wait to share it with others. 
Just a few transformations- 
Bethany

Jeanette

Allison



I decided to pay it forward and help others do the same thing.  It's not just about my success and my weight loss but I have a strong passion in helping others to have the same results that I had. So my call to action is if you said this week was going to be different and if you would like to be apart of my April 7th challenge group then, fill out the application below and we can talk to see if this would be a good fit for you.
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment