Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chase your dreams

Chase your dreams

Heck I'm going to put it out there,  I'm looking for folks that are wanting something different in life.  Maybe your sitting on the couch reading this and wonder what the heck am I doing with my life.  This is not at all where I picture myself at this age.  Maybe your full time job just plan SUCKS!!  You go to work every day working for someone else's future you do not have passion for your job.  Maybe the drive to work every day is taking a toll on not only your car but you as a person.  you long for change but feel stuck at your job.  You want the freedom to have more flexability in your life.  Maybe everyday you drop your young baby off at daycare you hold the tears back and wish and hope for change.

Chase your dreams


What if beachbody could change your life?  What if this coaching thing is a fit for you.  What if you don't have to continue to live life the way you are.  What if????

I never want to go thru life saying what if and I don't want you to do the same.  I'm looking to mentor 3 to 5 folks that are looking for purpose in their life.  I want to help create a "job" that you can't sleep at night because you have so many ideas on how to reach more people and help them get healthy.  You are only given ONE life here on earth and each day you are not living life to it's fullest it's wasted time. 

I'm here to shake you up and ask you to join me on this journey of helping others get healthy.  Your choice where do you see yourself 5 years from now?  Heck where do you see yourself 6 months from now??

When I set out 10 months ago to loss the baby weight and join an online challenge group I had no idea that it would not only change my life but others around me.  I'm on a mission to help others feel better in their own skin but I can't do that on my own.  I'm looking for go getters self motivated folks that want to go some where in life.  The bench your sitting on is warm time to get up and step out of your comfort zone. 

This is soooo hard but every success store that comes across my way is one more reason this all makes it worth it.  Work were you want when you want with out a cap on how far you take it. 

Who makes the best coaches nurses, teachers, and moms!! 

I'm a small business own with our family business and the idea of owning my own business with out a finical deposit was very odd to me and I wished someone would of told me sooner about MLM.  I'm a dreamer and I have big dreams and I'm looking to surround myself with other big dreams.  Why because big dreamers makes big doers!!



Sunny blue skies.....Winter is almost over this year but living in Pa we all know it will return again next winter. It's so amazing that a BONUS from beachbody is a trip to Cancun 2015. I mean next year while everything is still blaaaa and ...cold a FREE family trip to Cancun will be happening. All from helping others live a healthier lifestyle.



Chase your dreams


Apply below to be apart of my up coming coach basic group starting April 7th!!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment