Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fit for Thanksgiving

Fit for Thanksgiving
 
Another day another dollar
Another day another 24 hours

Someday I will make time for my health and fitness. Someday I will have 25 hours in a day and then I will be ready, after Christmas money will be better.

BULL CRAP!!!
Transformations
 
COME on guys you know better, life will always be full, unexpected things will always pop up, there is no guarantee for tomorrow life here on earth is short, you are the only one that controls your actions and whether you create time to invest in yourself.

If your morning workout was like meeting with your boss for that upcoming promotion. Would you make it no matter what?
If what you ate today determined taking pills down the road from conditions that could have been prevented would you find a way to afford taking care of yourself today?

I don't have much background or experience with health and fitness however I'm just a mom that was feed up with how I looked in the mirror tired of not seeing results from working out and needed to find something that works for everyday people. My husband and I own a traditional business that leaves him out of the house for many hours of the day and hours all over the place. So I need to find a way to connect with other people that had the same struggles. At the time of my personal transformation I was breastfeeding my 3 month old and had a little boy that did not sleep through the night.
I joined a challenge group>>>with other moms just like myself and at the end of 90 days had an amazing transformation. I love helping everyone but I truly enjoy helping moms just like this that lost energy, self-confidence, and wanting to feel good about how they look again.

 This mom just finished up in one of my current challenge groups

This wife and mother of three had every reason WHY August was not a good time to invest into HERSELF, the COST of a challenge pack, TIME with sending kids to school, even started a NEW JOB in the last 60 days.

Transformations
 

However she committed to showing up everyday

 2 rounds of the 21 day fix (30 minute workouts)

 Simple recipes that include clean eating

 Drinking shakeology daily

 Holding herself accountably within a challenge group

The cool thing is she is not stopping motivation kicked in and she is ready for round 3 of the 21 day fix. I love seeing others creating a lifestyle from challenge group not just a crash diet.

Here is a thought 64 days left in 2014

How would it feel going into a new year LOVING your results?

The timing will never be perfect it's making a choice that you’re worth it
My next challenge group will be designed with Thanksgiving in mind. It will start after Halloween and give you the ability to start seeing results before you give Grace over the Thanksgiving table. We start together and we finish together.

Transformations

What is a challenge group?

You'll be added to our VIP Facebook group where only the members of the group can see what is being posted. You'll be expected to check in daily with your workout and nutrition so we can make sure you're staying on track. There will be an awesome nutrition plan included with your fitness program. We start together and we end together. No one quits. First we’ll work on flushing all those negative thoughts swirling in the back of your mind that are keeping you stuck. If you believe you will succeed, you will.
What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then I help you choose the best Beachbody workout to get there based on your ability level. Then you replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the challenge group to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours and its equivalent to 6 salads in one meal. Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a customized meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation and keep you accountable. Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mind set tip or post. You check in and rate your date and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable!
No worries you will not be eating chicken salads every night rather dinners like this for your entire family to enjoy- Click here

I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, cheat meals, body image and more!



 I've created an entire curriculum for my group.

Does this sound like something you would like to do?

What is shakeology?  There are so many products out there I'm not going to name other "meal replacement" drinks or brands however most are not a true replacement and are filled with artificial sweeteners and artificial flavoring which is only going to leave you hungry and craving more garbage.  I was a breastfeeding mom when I started and even now pregnant I would not to take in something that did not benefit my body.  Being that shakeology is sweetened with a natural plant Stevia it truly does not get much healthier (no not like the chemical found Stevia at Wal-Mart). 
 
LIMITED SPOT APPLY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!!
 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment