Monday, October 13, 2014

What is a challenge group?

What is a challenge group?

Hey there!!

I just wanted to take a moment and explain what a challenge group is and why I do what I do.  First off I started off just like you after baby number two I could not loss the baby weight to this day I remember going into Tractor Supply (post 3 months of having a baby) and the employee asked me when I was due.  I smiled and said I had a baby 3 months ago and held the tears back.  Why?  Because I was working my butt off well what I thought I was doing was going to work my butt off and my baby belly in turn nothing was happening.  I was stuck, how could I succeed in other areas of life but just could not understand what it took to like what I saw in the mirror.  I saw a post just like this one from another mom offering for me to be a part of a challenge group.  I had no idea who she was and when she told me shakeology was a requirement I wanted to run the other way.  After all I’m a stay at home mom at the time with a new baby and every dollar counts.  However I was willing to take a risk in hopes of being able to change.  I too did not want to “drink a shake” for a meal.  I like food, I like to eat, I like to use a fork however I wanted more to change.  These are my results after a challenge group.
 
What is a challenge group?
 
What is a challenge group?

You'll be added to our VIP Facebook group where only the members of the group can see what is being posted. You'll be expected to check in daily with your workout and nutrition so we can make sure you're staying on track. There will be an awesome nutrition plan included with your fitness program. We start together and we end together. No one quits. First we’ll work on flushing all those negative thoughts swirling in the back of your mind that are keeping you stuck. If you believe you will succeed, you will.
What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then I help you choose the best Beachbody workout to get there based on your ability level. Then you replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the challenge group to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours and its equivalent to 6 salads in one meal. Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a customized meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation and keep you accountable. Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mind set tip or post. You check in and rate your date and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable!

 I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, cheat meals, body image and more!

 I've created an entire curriculum for my group!

Does this sound like something you would like to do?

 What is shakeology (click to find out)?  There are so many products out there I'm not going to name other "meal replacement" drinks or brands however most are not a true replacement and are filled with artificial sweeteners and artificial flavoring which is only going to leave you hungry and craving more garbage.  I was a breastfeeding mom when I started and even now pregnant I would not to take in something that did not benefit my body.  Being that shakeology is sweetened with a natural plant Stevia it truly does not get much healthier (no not like the chemical found Stevia at Wal-Mart). 

 
 
Why run challenge groups? 
 
Because I love paying it forward and helping others, it's not about the money, the time I invest into the challenge groups in my option is time well spent.  I love paying it forward with my team as well and giving them the training needed as well so their customers can also see amazing results.  It's messages like this that cause me to jump out of bed in the morning and help those ready to change.
What is a challenge group?
 

Our team Shining to inspire stands out in a crowd for sure we are manly made up of moms that had awesome results and enjoy helping others with their own personal fitness goals.
What is a challenge group?

What are your personal goals?  I can't wait to chat
 
 
 

Apply now to save your spot!!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment