Sunday, November 3, 2013

Shakeology Oatmeal Bars

Yummy Shakeology Oatmeal Bars

So this month when I received my shakeology order along with the normal monthly calendar cam other recipes to make besides shakes.  So before I could do anything else I was whipping these yummy oatmeal bars up.

Shakeology Oatmeal Bars

Ingredients:
3 scoops of chocolate shakeology
3 cups of old fashion rolled oats
1 Tsp. of cocoa powder
1 dash of cinnamon
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of almond butter
1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
1/4 cup of un sweeten coconut flakes

Directions:
Combine all ingredients together and mix well with electric mixer until blended.  Next take an 8x8 baking dish lightly dust it with extra virgin olive oil and press your ingredients into the bottom.  Cover with plastic wrap and press down to seal it up.  Place in fridge for 3 hours and the cut into 9 servings.  Trust me I ate 2 serving because it was so yummy!!  And of course the entire family enjoyed this recipe and I hope your family does as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment