Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Can beachbody change my direction

Can beachbody change my direction


I was waking up this morning thinking about this and I wanted to take the time to answer this question YES!!

It’s pouring down raining today my kids woke up early so my “work” stopped for the morning knowing when they took their nap I would start again.  I think people thinking I’m crazy when I truly can say that the income I make now is more then what I was making as a waitress 3 years ago before having our son.  The crazy part, I work on my time (based on the kids schedule) the more people I’m able to help the income just keeps going up, I’m not waiting in hopes of getting a raise, the quarterly bonus are cut and dry (which I love) working for someone else the thought of maybe getting a bonus at the end of the year was always up in the air and I never knew how much it would be some years it went up and some years it went down. 


 
But the other crazy part about coaching is being able to help others not only get fit but financially change their direction.  Maybe you go to bed at night and the pressure of bills coming in vs your income does not match.  Maybe this causes more stress on your family then you ever thought it would.  Would the difference of $100.00 to $300.00 a week mean the difference of going to bed knowing that the bills where covered?


 
Coaching is twofold I came in looking for purpose not really knowing what my calling in life was not know my purpose.  I truly can tell you it’s extremely rewarding to open up my e-mail and have someone ask if “there is hope for them”.  I feel like when it comes to weight loss  and feeling at your lowest you want to lock arms with some that has your best interest at heart and truly that is what coaching is all about.  


The products sell themselves and work amazingly BUT as a coach I love seeing someone’s potential even when they don’t see it or believe in themselves.  It's not about selling at all or about my transformation it’s truly a “job” of serving others whether their customers or coaches on my team. 

If you’re someone looking for purpose and truly wanting to serve others the rewards can be more than you ever imagined.  It’s not selling jewelry or hand bags it’s the chance to change someone’s life and to me  that is true purpose.
 
If your working all day for someone else's dreams then staying in that cycle will always be who you are.  Did you always know growing you wanted to do something great with your life?  But at this point you still have not been able to figure it out?  I'm offering a 5 day sneak peak group starting tomorrow it's a great place to learn more about the training you will receive as a new coach, what the #1 team in beachbody stands for, what our mission is, how much time it takes, how to create income, etc.  This is the time to open the curtain and peak in without any commitment but still being able to see learn more.



I’ve heard so many fears and most of them I had in the
beginning as well-


 •What if I fail?
 •What if no one wants to join my group?
 •What if I annoy my friends?

 •I don't want to sell people stuff.

 •I am afraid of what others will think of me?

 •I am not at my goal weight.

 •I don't have a lot of friends on Facebook.

 •I am shy.

 •I don't know anything about social media.

 •I am not fitness professional or expert in nutrition.

 •I don't have enough time.
 How often does fear of failure hold you back from what you really want in life?
How often do you never even start because you are afraid you won't be good at it?
How often do you belittle your dreams because it will take work in order to achieve them?

Think about your future like your kids. You would do anything for your kids. If someone told you to walk across a canyon on a tightrope to save your child you wouldn't think twice!
If you want to change your current circumstances so bad that you it becomes all you think about then why don't you?! Your mind is the only thing that holds you back.


You control your thoughts and what actions you take to be successful in life.  Use your mind for you not against you, where do you want to be a year from now?
Fill out this form to be added to the 5 day sneak peak group to learn more.
 
 
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment