Thursday, February 20, 2014

Live your life lifting others up

Live your life lifting others up


STOP right now......and think 5 years ago did you picture this is where you would be?  does your job have purpose?  Are you financially where you thought you would be at this age?  Can you honestly say you love your job and you wake up every day with a passion to start your work day? 

Live your life lifting others up


Think back to when you were a little child and had BIG dreams.  Are you truly living out your dreams today?  Or some where along the way those dreams were shadow over by life in general.  Maybe you went to college because your parents wanted you to, you purchased a home, you got married, had a few kids, and settle for a job from who ever would hire you.  Or maybe your like myself I was sitting there last summer staying home with the kids and just waiting right?  We all know the typical stay at home mom routine, you put your dreams and goals on hold until the kids are in school.

The chance to become a beachbody coach came up and of course FEAR was there.  I could not do that I'm not at my goal weight, I don't have a 6 pack, I don't know a lot of people, I live in a small town, How much time is it going to take each day.
Live your life lifting others up


I had all the same questions you have, but what I also had was a gut feeling of not wanting to live life with regret.  I would rather struggle now and make being a beachbody coach part of my life, step out of my comfort zone, rather then not giving it a try.  The way you live your day is the way you live your life. 

So many people live their life the first half finding success and the second half finding purpose.  What if beachbody coaching could wrap the two together?  I can honestly say this was one of the best choices I have made in a long time.  I met some of my best friends, the family feeling, having the support is unlike any other business I have ever owned. 

With just that fact alone of having support and not having a financial deposit needed to be my own business own was something I did not want to pass up.  But the more and more challenge groups I run and the more and more I'm able to make a difference in others lives the more it fuels my fire.  This business was designed for inverter personality. 

It start with having a BIG why, and from that the rest will fall into place.  Who am I looking to mentor in my next coach apprenticeship 60 day group BIG dreamers and doers. 

  • enjoy helping others
  • enjoy fitness
  • leadership skills
  • creative thinking
  • consistent
  • having a clear vision

These are some of the skills that makes a successful beachbody coach.  Let me ask you when was the last time you really stepped out of your comfort zone and took a leap of faith?  A BIG RISK?  The big risk is so worth it, I will give you the tools needed so you do not to fail.  So the question is asked again are you a big dreamer with big goals?

Beachbody coaching









Do you have a clear vision and BIG goals?  Helping other get in shape and change their own life is even more rewarding.  March 3rd will be the start of my 60 day coach apprenticeship program.  Why not join the #2 rank team in beachbody out of 150,000 no need to reinvent the wheal duplication at it's best.
Fill out the application below to be consider for the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment