Thursday, February 13, 2014

21 Day Fix Progress

21 day fix progress

Can I just say I'm only entering day 4 of the 21 day fix and I love it!!  I´ve done a ton of beachbody programs from chalene extreme, t25,insanity,p90x3, and now the newest beachbody program the 21 day fix.  So the entire program is centered around putting focus on portion control and clean eating.

I´ve been cleaning eating for the last 9 months and for sure when the containers and program came in the mail I wonder if the sizes of containers were made for Barbie. Can I just say WOW small.  But I trusted the program made a mea plan and in three days I´m down 5 lbs all ready and beyond that I feel like I have soooo much more energy and I can't wait to share my 21 day photos with all of you.

This is not designed to starve you at all and I can honestly say I have felt full and  satisfied so far the second day I was away from home most of the day and packed a cooler of my foods for the entire day but did not pack enough water.  So once I was back home I was able to catch up.  Lesson learned!

The workouts WOW!!  I think I´m still sore from the first workout on day four.  They are simple easy to follow but killer the next day.  There is not any jumping or high intense but at the same time hand weights are apart of each workouts so depending on personal strength this is when you can go more intense.  For me personally I was going between 10 lbs and 15 Ibs but everyone is going to very.

I'm also excited to have my parents joining in on this challenge group.  They are mid 50's and are able to do all the workouts as well.  My dad said "I´m working muscles I never new I had''.  I have girls in the group that want to loss 10 lbs up to 50 lbs but the beuty of this group it's designed to be repeated and after 21 days it's a habit and you continue.

So each day I've been measuring out my food and then placing it on my plate so that week 2 I will be able to eye ball it and not need to measure everything out.  The recipes in the 21 day fix are easy to follow and even if your not a cook this program will work great for you.  Simple foods killer results.
21 Day Fix Progress


So great this sounds like something you would be interested in but then what???  So if this is something you would be interested in doing and would like the additional support that I can offer to you as your coach from on-line closed facebook groups I would love to help you out.  Way do it on your own??  Extra support, meal planning, a place to check in daily, and most of all everyone in the group is doing the same workout.  Here are just a few comments from the group this far. 
21 Day Fix Progress


My next challenge group for the 21 day fix starts March 10th  if you would like more info fill out this app and I can help you to see if this would be a good fit for you.


As always make today the best day and find someone to smile at you never know who needs it!!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment