Thursday, April 30, 2015

Frozen Vanilla Berry Bark

Frozen Vanilla Berry Bark

Frozen Vanilla Berry Bark



I’m feeling summer!!  Yes it might be the last day of April but I’m ready for cookouts and summer!  Living in PA this past winter felt like it took forever I’m not sure if it was the mix of being pregnant and super bad weather but I’m ready for May and summer gatherings.  If your looking for a fun after school snack this coming May or a fun snack to have on hand after doing yard work this will be very helpful.  I'm currently in month two of Insanity Max 30 and this snack will fall right in place with clean eating and Maxing out results.  Here is how far I came Click Here.
 
Ingredients:
- 32 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- strawberries
- raspberries
- blackberries or blueberries
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean puree

Directions:
1. Mix the honey and vanilla into the yogurt in a large bowl.
2. Spread the yogurt out onto a baking sheet using a rubber spatula.
3. Place berries on top.
4. Freeze (at least 1-2 hours).
5. Use a knife to break into pieces.
6. Enjoy right away while it's COLD!
 
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment