Monday, April 27, 2015

Reese Cup Shakeology

Reese Cup Shakeology

I get asked this all the time isn’t shakeology just a protein shake? No not at all most of us are not protein deficient however most are lacking nutrition I can eat healthy all day long and still not receive the nutrition needed. Its whole foods broke down and by that I mean YES you do pay for what you get You can hit up the local GNC for a “shake meal replacement” However always check out the ingredients Things to look for:
Artificial flavoring
Artificial Sweeteners
Soy

 What does shakeology taste like? Well since it is all natural and sweeten by a plant for most the first week it taste kind of different because our taste buds have been use to consuming something that has been altered in the flavoring department. Is shakeology really worth the 3 buck and some change I pay every day? Well it depends I personally like to be proactive vs reactive Yes at age 30 my health can kind of float by however just like anything it catches up We all invest money in different items every day in life For me I would rather hold off on buying a cup of coffee each day or that cute new toy for the kids that will be destroyed a few months from now. I never miss a day 2 years later most days it's my meal right after working out I look at drinking it everyday as my treat for sweating!! 

Do I drink Reese Cup Cheesecake everyday like this recipe?  No however on a Sunday night when everyone else in the house is eating DQ I get a little crazy by adding a Reese Cup to my shakeology.

Reese Cup Cheesecake
1 tbsp. all natural peanut butter or almond butter

1 scoop chocolate shakeology

1/2 cup water

1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)

Ice  and blend for 45 to 50 seconds

Next drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside rim of your glass, fill glass with blended shakeology, top with whip cream if you desire, and sprinkle one chopped up Reese cup on top.

 
Reese cup shakeology

 

 

My wonderful sister Jeanette and amazing coach wrote a great blog post on Breaking the Diet cycle it goes into great detail the value of drinking shakeology daily.

If you would like a sample of shakeology send a friend request to- https://www.facebook.com/rachel.fledderman 

Talk with you soon,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment