Saturday, November 8, 2014

Free 6 day clean eating group

Free 6 day clean eating group




I remember that day like it was yesterday the feeling of running to Tractor Supply without my 3 month old for the first time.  I was working my butt off exercising everyday only to see very little progress.  As the cashier asked when I was due I held back the tears and went home to my husband ready to make a change.  Since exercise was not enough I learned the basics of clean eating and combined I was able to loss over 40 lbs. and from that point I decided to pay it forward and help others struggling.  This group is free and last 6 days long all done through a closed Facebook group.

I really have found my life transformed by clean eating and Beachbody workouts and I want to help those ready for to make changes.  
 It will not be easy to but what better time then now to focus on nutrition in between holidays.

If you are serious about learning how to eat clean get the book:  "EAT CLEAN RECHARGED" by Tosca Reno.  It completely changed the way I looked at food!


So if I can help the process along by giving you a 7 day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support then I am all for it!


What are the requirements?
 
 1.  You must participate for the next 7 days in our free 6 day group.
 2. Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.
 3.  Invite 2 friends to join!  Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 6 days!!!!  You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.

What do you get for joining? 
1.  You get a free weekly meal plan.
2.  A grocery list
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4.  Daily tips that have worked for me.


Start Date Monday November 10th

No comments:

Post a Comment