Friday, June 13, 2014

Would I make a good beachbody coach?

Would I make a good beachbody coach?

I hear this all the time and truly as a one star diamond coach I think anyone can do this business.  First let me tell you a little bit about myself, I'm not a salesperson at all you will never catch me out handing out business cards to strangers and family member but rather if someone ask or I see someone that I might be able to help, I get to know more about the person just to see if beachbody does have something to offer that person.  So no what makes a great coach is not "selling stuff". 

 
Would I make a good beachbody coach?



The people on the top are the only ones that make money, that's one of those "things".  My answer bahaha MLM businesses are brilliant in my point of view and of course they don't work if the person joining it not teachable.  I've been a coach now for 10 months and in the top 3% out of 180,000 coaches so.....nope you can jump in at any time and make a very good income.

 
I don't have time......My response how much time do you think it takes?  I truly built this business around my kids sleeping, being a traditional business owner and a husband gone most days for 14 hours.  It comes back to what your goals are and does your time allowed for coaching alien.  You can't expect to quiet your full time job and put 5 hours a week in for a month and think it's going to fall into your lap.  But rather if you can commit to 10-12 hours a week and being consistent you can also have success as well if you’re teachable.

 

Money is tight......Hello this is called opportunity I would think investing into creating a better tomorrow and helping others do the same is a great time to jump in.  I think when money is tight that is when character is built and will help you to jump in with two feet and make it work.

Would I make a good beachbody coach?

So what is my story?



Ever since I was a little girl I remember hearing the phrase “the bills are paid and there is no money left”. Now don’t get me wrong I grew up in a great family with parents that were present, a solid foundation in what is true, 40 aches to run on, and we always had enough. But I always knew I would not want a 9-5 job working for someone else. I wanted more flexibility with income and had a drive to be an entrepreneur. So of course when I married someone with the same dri...ve being traditional business owners was a must. Then shortly into that I found flexibility with time was not there…..I came into beachbody as a customer first and of course never wanting to pass on an opportunity I looked into what a coach does. I honestly was scared to death of failing but had a pit feeling in my stomach that this was a chance of a life time. I truly can say in the last 10 months I grew this business while my kids slept. I did not have to miss a thing with them. So many times we spend the first half of our lives building success and the second half looking to be significant what if you could intertwine the two as a coach. I’m no different than anyone else, it just started with a vision and direction in where I wanted to be a year from now and I stayed consistent. Did you grow up always knowing someday you would do something great with your life? Does your regular job not fill your cup and has you left wondering what your purpose in life it? As a stay at home mom are you wanting to contribute but not wanting to miss anytime with your kids?
Would I make a good beachbody coach?

Now that I shared my store what is your story?  Would being a beachbody coach be a good fit for you?  You never know unless you apply below to have questions answered.

would I make a good coach?

Would I make a good beachbody coach?

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment