Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summit 2014

Summit 2014


WOW what an adventure the last 5 days at Beach body annual summit trip was.  I remember last year being in the middle of my transformation and watching my coach have a blast while being at summit.  So I decided this was a MUST for traveling and growing my beach body business.  Now let’s back up a little bit so you know more about myself I’m an introvert and would rather spend my time with just a few close friends vs 9,000 coaches.  Come to find out introverts make the best coaches!!  Also I only every was on a plane one other time when I was 15 years old with my parents.  So to venture out leave my kids and husband behind was also a big deal.  But I was willing to grow as a person and gain knowledge from this trip. 

 
Summit 2014


What I did not realize was all the friendships that would be built stronger from other coaches on our team and meet more amazing people than I ever imagined.  Girls scare me!!  Why?  Because I hate drama these last 5 days had zero drama rather woman lifting other woman up.

 
Summit 2014


I feel so blessed to be able to work hand in hand with beachbody that truly wants to be the helping hand in obesity.  I sat in the seat hearing the goals and bench marks within the company for the next 3 years.  I know my time invested with this company is well worth it.  The amount of new products that will be launched over the next few months is amazing starting with the release of PiYo by Chalene Johnson, and is now live to order.  How year after year for the last 7 years the company sees an increase in around 52% growth.  That is something to calibrate. Why?  Steading growth is way more important than a quick jump to the top.  Most MLM companies with big increases all too often end in big decreases.  I love the fact that the company is truly interested in the customer and wanting them to have results.  Having the chance to spend 5 days in Vegas was an opportunity of a life time as well.
 

 

Summit 2014
 
We had 2 full days of workshops on learning from other successful coaches within the company.  I enjoyed being able to take bits and pieces from them and apply it to my business.  Also the LIVE workouts with the celebrating coaches each morning was out of this work.  Talk about motivation to give it all you got while working out with such a large group of other fit moms and dads.  The chance to be recognized within the company as well was a great feeling.  The invitation only parties for hard work put in was nice with a private party ended with fireworks.
Summit 2014
 
Also being able to support a team member that is in the middle of cancer, by working out in purple to show support for a mom and wife that at the hardest point in her life she has support to get thru the good and bad days.
 
Summit 2014
 
I really wish everyone could experience being surrounded by a group of amazing people that found their purpose in life.
 I truly was doing life like most being a stay at home mom, traditional business owner, and wife. I never wanted to sell anyone anything but rather share my store and see if I could change just one person’s life. Sure people told me shakeology cost too much or they would start a challenge group and not finish BUT what I did know was I had something amazing and with not giving up at the first bump I stuck with it.
Live life on purpose and surrounded yourself with like-minded people.
Summit 2014

My why is to help others and at the same time this business is allowing our family the chance to live life extraordinary if you let it.  In the first year as a coach not only have I've been able to help a significant amount of people get healthy by stepping out of my comfort zone but also being able to take a 15 year mortgage that still had 14 years left on it and pay it off.  the cool thing is it's just the beginning.
 
My challenge to you dig deep into what your purpose in life is?  Are you living it?  Do you feel stuck in life (I did)?  Are you willing to commit to putting others first and being able to be taught what I've been shown to be successful?  Next summer I will be headed to Nashville will you join me?  Has it always been on your bucket list? 
 
Now taking applications for my upcoming coach basics group, fill out this application to learn more.
Summit 2014
 
 

 
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment