Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Salted Caramel Chocolate Shakeology Recipe

 Salted Caramel Chocolate Shakeology Recipe


Christmas is one week away!!  Can you say goodies everywhere you turn? I mean really I head to the grocery store, at the office, out to eat, with family, friends, I could of picked up an extra 3,000 calories this week alone. Thank goodness for "treats" such as this one.  It's taste amazing and hard to believe it's healthy.


  • 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 cup non-fat milk,almond milk, soy milk or rice milk
  • 1 tsp. caramel extract
  • 1 dash sea salt
  •  Ice to taste
Blend!

Oh yes!!  My kitchen pan, my cookie tray, my cheesecake pan, my crockpot, my Dutch oven, pretty much a lifesaver in the kitchen that goes perfect with shakeology. Easy to make and take with you. 

Milkshake on the go!! What is Shakeology?

No comments:

Post a Comment