Thursday, August 13, 2015

Why entrepreneurs make great beachbody coaches

Why entrepreneurs make great beachbody coaches

Hey There welcome to my blog and to learn more about how this amazing business can be the right fit for you and your family.  First off a little background about myself, I'm a mom of three!!  Ages ranging from 4 to 6 months old living in central PA my entire life.  I married a classmate and just turned 31!!  I live life very free and hate schedules this beachbody business fell into my lap two years ago after having our second child and I had a hard time losing the baby weight.  Since age five I always new God had big plans for my life.  I struggled in school and having low confidence my best was never enough.  Two years ago my husband was working 15 plus hours a day starting up our traditional excavation business.  I missed working outside of the home and really connected with other coaches when I signed up and wanted to share this opportunity with others. 


Always having a business mind the things that stood out:
No capital invest
Not a boss but a mentor to others
Not a limit on income made
Work from any location and travel
Unlimited sick days
Work the hours you desire


Sounds dreamy right?  In the past two years I've been blessed to be a part of the top 3% of the company.  It took failing over and over and never giving up, it took stepping out of my comfort zone, it took some late nights, but the rewards are well worth it.

I'm looking to mentor my next set of leaders wanting to build more freedom with their time.  Those that always felt deep down that their life was meant for something bigger then themselves. 

I will be opening up a 5 day "behind the barn door" look at what coaching is all about.  Answering questions like
How to expand your network
Do I need to be at my goal weight
How to earn income
What training is provided
How much time does it take
I'm an introvert will I be successful

I would love to get to know more about you and your life goals to be added to this no pressure group fill out the form below.



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment