Wednesday, January 8, 2014

P90x3 The challenge

P90x3 womans meal plan

So here I am in the middle of week 3 of P90x3!!  Can I just say I'm sore, but a really good sore.  What are my weak areas when working out push-ups and pull-ups.  So part of P90x3 is a workout called "The Challenge".  And can I just say it lives up to it's name, does that mean I should just skip that workout. NOPE!!  I will learn to love it.  Also I wanted to push myself so my wonderful husband made my very own pull up bar.  No if your reading this and that scares you don't let it their are ways to modify the workouts.  This is a video of my coach and how you can modify your P90x3 if you need to.


So after adding in the pull up bar to the workout the challenge I'm telling you I could not life my arms over my head for two days.  But you know what it feels really good to be working muscle that need it.  2014 I will wear a bikini and after having 2 C-sections and 10 lbs. babies this is not an easy task and will not happen over night but you know what with killer workouts like p90x3 it will happen.
P90x3 The challenge

Also I found myself doing the workouts and saying I can't do that move!!  But you know what I stuck with it and after doing this workout for a little more than 3 weeks my flexibility is improving as well.  Something I always tend to push to the side put this program brings it front and center.  I love the mix of cardio and weights as well.  I finished doing Insanity before this workout and can I just say I'm loving 30 minute workouts!!  I know I said that before but I mean it!!

P90x3 The challenge


Are you ready for results? Do you struggle to stay consistent with working out?  Do you want to set a good example to your family with healthy eating and exercise just being a part of your normal day?  Follow me on facebook Rachel Fledderman

P90x3 The challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment