Friday, January 10, 2014

Invite to be a coach

Invite to be a coach

Have you ever wonder about having more freedom?  The flexibility to work from home, set your own standard to where you go and be in the best shape of your life?  I can say if I  can do this anyone one can be a beachbody coach.  I'm extremely shy and reserved and I was able to make this happen.  For me after working as a waitress and than as a family making the choice to stay at home with the kids.  I was ready to work after 2 years but did not want to give up time with our kids.  I never wanted to miss out on anything.  I wanted to be able to simple pick up and go when ever I choice. 
Beachbody coaching


Their are always going to be opportunities in life it's weather or not your whiling to step out of your comfort zone to reach the goals you want in life.  For me my goals are bigger than my fears.  I thought what if no one cares what I'm doing to loss weight, how will I find people, I'm from a small town.  The truth is of course people want to know what your doing and of course everyone want to be in good shape.  I have a system that has been duplicated and works amazing that's why our team is ranked #2 out of 147,000. 

What does it take to be an amazing coach.  It takes being disciplined, goal setter, being consistent, using the product, personal development, and inviting folks that would benefit from it.


The rewards of course by putting other first, sharing your experience, and doing so, can equal AMAZING changes of a life time.  So like anything in life you are holding the ball it's up to you to run with it or pass it to the next player.  While you choice to listen to the sideline that might just not be your best support or will you go with your gut feeling that you can make it happen.


Beachbody coaching

Just like when someone comes to me and says they want to get healthy I place them in a challenge group and give them all the tools they need to make it happen.  It's the same way when someone tells me they want to be a beachbody coach.  I ask you what your goals are and where you want to be in a year.  Some just simple want to have their shakeology paid for other want to make an extra 500.00 a month.  Or some folks want to take it to the top and be a top coach.  So to here more on what a coach does I invited you to listen in for more details.  Here are the details-

Beachbody coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment