Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vanilla Shakeology Recipes

Vanilla Shakeology Recipes

I was so exited to try the newest flavor of shakeology VANILLA!!  Let me just say when I pulled into my driveway and saw the package I could not wait to try it.  My first impression when I opened the bag was the wonderful smell that filled the kitchen it reminded me of being in a coffee shop and someone just finished making a vanilla latte. Yummy and also all the great recipe ideas you receive with your order so your not left wondering what do I do know.  Well here are a few of my favorites:
Vanilla Shakeology Recipes


White cake with peanut butter frosting
1 banana
1 scoop of vanilla shakeology
1 cup of water
6 oz of ice
2 tablespoons of PB2 or almond butter

Apple Pie
1 scoop of vanilla shakeology
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon

Orange Dream
1 scoop of vanilla shakeology
1/2 cup of 100% orange juice
1/2 cup of water
1/2 teaspoon of grated orange peel


Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
1 scoop of vanilla shakeology
2 gram crackers
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 of fresh raspberries( replace with any kind of berries)






It was in 2010 where Carl Daikeler, CEO of Beachbody announced something big. He announced that Vanilla Shakeology is exciting but not yet available. The reason behind the  decision was that vanilla is a flavor that would be associated with artificial ingredients. That’s right! Silicon Dioxide, GMOs, and bad ingredients.  Until now!


What is shakeology?




This was a very large part in helping me to loss weight.  The next question is how much does it cost?

Think about it…The Shakeology price is $4/serving. Shakeology has been designed as a meal replacement (which is exactly how I use it and how you should too). So you’re paying $4 for a meal that is 100% natural, filled with antioxidants, phyto-nutrients, pre-biotics, digestive enzymes, protein, vitamins and minerals, etc. etc. It literally has everything your body needs so that you maintain optimal health.  Every day people make the choice to grab a cup of coffee out, a quick stop at the drive-thru, 2 slices of pizza while getting gas, let the kids throw an extra toy in the cart, the list is never ending but then Monday morning comes around and you say today is the day I'm "starting my diet" come Wednesday you step on the scale and expect to have lost 5 lbs.  Its a cycle that I never understood but after adding in shakeology to my daily routine I would say its worth every penny!  Contact me today for a sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment