Friday, July 26, 2013

Turkey Meatloaf

Turkey Meatloaf
I'm all about making one meal that is clean for the entire family.  The first time I made turkey meatloaf I did not tell my husband that I switched and put turkey in instead of beef.  He never notice and since then I continue to make it this way.

Ingredients:
1 cup of chopped onion (I like it very fine)
3 garlic cloves minced
1/4 cup of celery
1 pound of ground turkey
1 egg white
2 tsp. Worcester sauce
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 tsp. of salt
2 tbsp. ground flax seed
1 tbsp. of parsley
3/4 cup of ketchup

Clean turkey Meatloaf


To make:
Spray your meatloaf pan with either olive oil or coconut oil.  Heat oven to 350 degrees, use a none stick pan on the stove and sauté onions, garlic, and celery. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and form into meatloaf. I always like to add ketchup to the top and than bake for an hour.  Add a side of steamed broccoli, and a sweet potato.

2 comments: