Friday, March 27, 2015

Max 30 Cobb Salad

Max 30 Cobb Salad


Wanted to share one of my favorite Max 30 and 21 Day Fix approved meals! It's hard to believe I'm able to finally be able to work out after giving birth to our 3rd baby a little over 6 weeks ago.  I've done Insanity in 2013 and had the best ab definition EVER.  However the 60 minute workouts were LONG to commit to.  Introducing Max 30 this past December into beachbody library of DVD's I could not wait to start!!  I might max out very quickly on day one however I'm diving into nutrition as well.  I made this salad twice already and looking forward to using it for the next 60 days and beyond.
Max 30 Cobb Salad


Ingredients: 
1 green of romaine or leaf lettuce

1 green of tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers
 
1 red of two turkey bacon slices & 1 hard boiled egg

1 orange of the Dijon Vinaigrette

1 blue of part avocado

I keep chopped lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers in my fridge at all times along with hard boiled eggs. I make a double batch of the dressing too! This is SO quick to whip up and it tastes really good!!!  If your someone that works full time and finds it hard to eat healthy for lunch this is a MUST to add in to your weekly meal plan.  I hope you enjoy it as much as our family has.

No comments:

Post a Comment