Monday, March 2, 2015

Losing the baby weight

Losing the baby weight



 


Hands do this could not come soon enough!!  Any time you’re pregnant first or third the time after starting to feel human again is priceless.  For me personally the last month of each pregnancy is NOT fun at all and I’m pretty much counting the days down until I can return to feeling like a human again.  It’s hard to believe little Henry is already 19 days old today, the day after having a C-section and your able to get up and take a shower, you start to feel human again.  However the dreaded moment you look in the mirror and see what is left of your body after having a baby.  Yikes!!  After Clint and Josie standing in the bathroom after giving birth was not a good time.  Somehow this pregnancy I was excited!!  It sounds crazy but it was a new project and I was the one working on another transformation.  My entire mission is to inspire and show other woman it can be done.


 
 
 


Losing the baby weight

 
A little back history on myself after having Josie almost 2 years ago to the day.  I waited my 6 weeks to work out and start right away, I’ve breastfeed each of the kids for the first year and for those moms that say breastfeeding helps with losing the baby weight, hats off to you!!  I just never found the baby weight easy to come off.  With Josie I was working out like crazy and had an upcoming wedding to be in and just felt so uncomfortable in my own skin.  My poor husband wanted to support me and his advice was I need to burn more calories….I thought I was eating pretty good.  I was DEAD tired!!  Long story short after 3 months of trying to loss the weight on my own I joined an online challenge group and really learned more about clean eating, the importance of accountability, replaced one meal a day with shakeology, and started with Chalean Extreme.  At the end of 90 days I felt like my energy was more than I ever felt even before kids.  I was sleeping so much better, my skin was clear, I started to want to share with my family more about what I had learned.  So it was natural to pay it forward and sign up as a coach.  What once was a dark time in my life and I felt hopeless is now a time I use to inspire others.  I want each mom to feel amazing holding their babies and know they too can feel like a million bucks after having kids.

 
Losing the baby weight


I’m not an expert in nutrition or carry any fancy degree, I’m just a mom on a mission that went off of a gut feeling to help others.  So as my second transformation is starting to unfold I want you to think about your life and a time you truly felt comfortable in your skin, liked what you saw in the mirror, and had energy to keep up with life as the day goes on?  If you could go back there would you invest in yourself and take a leap of faith today?  It can be very scary, if you’re someone like myself I hate to fail at anything and hate to invest in something that doesn’t work. Maybe you had your baby last month or last year, or heck your baby is in high school.  It’s your time!!  My goal for the month is to help woman feel their inner super woman again!!  Turn the winter fluff into fab!!  Mom’s on a budget I got you covered as well!  I’m in the middle of the nitty giddy of a transformation and I invite you to jump in with me.  We start together in an accountability group and we finish together. 

 
Losing the baby weight


March 9th I will be opening up a small online accountability group to those ready for change and fear the unknown.  I want to get to know more about you and your personal goals whether its to loss 10 lbs. or 50 lbs.  Maybe your goal is just to gain more energy in a healthy way and show your family more or what clean eating looks like.  This is the accountability group for you.  To start a conversation apply below

Losing the baby weight


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

1 comment:

  1. lose weight with a similar story. I came across your blog by pinterest. I have the 21 day fix kit and shakeology and was planning to start monday but then sickness hit my family and that through us off. I will start any day now that i am feeling well again. I am too a new mom I just had my daughter on Feb 10 so close to your little one. I had a terrible time recovering, am still bleeding, but I want to lose the weight. I have dropped 20lbs so far, although that seems a bit much to me, I am thinking I feel like more in the 12-15 range, so it might be a difference in scales. I want to get down to 120ish. I am supposedly at 160 now. I am sorry I do have a BB coach but if you want to be friends or partners in losing weight I would love that. This is my first time using the 21 day fix or shakeology but I have used p90x before. You can send me an email or facebook is great too there I am Karen Huse Clifton. Thanks

    ReplyDelete