Monday, February 16, 2015

What does it mean to be in the top 3% of all beachbody coaches?


What does it mean to be in the top 3% of all beachbody coaches?

Well first lets back up to almost two years ago to the day!!  I gave birth to our second daughter February 8th and like most moms I was thrilled, scared, overwhelmed, and felt the worst I had ever felt in my own skin.  I never really gave much thought into my own health and fitness and any time the scale would creep up I would find myself working out for two weeks and getting things back in line.  Well after Josie born I was the heaviest I have ever been, I saw someone posting about a challenge group and of course miss independent was not going to reach out for help.  Three months post having the baby not much had changed and I thought what the heck I’ll see what these challenge groups are all about.  Well 90 days later I too felt amazing and it was natural to want to share it with others and started coaching in August of 2013.  This picture posted below was my own transformation I put myself out there in social media, showed up every day, and 30 days into coaching I made $60.00 dollars.  Most would have gave up!!  Thank goodness I saw the bigger picture as my income from helping my team and customers now exceeds what I made as a waitress working for someone else building someone else's dreams.

 


 

I can tell you I don’t have all the answers, I don’t know everything there is to know about social media outlets, I fail sometimes with keeping up with laundry, sometimes I totally mess up with my own nutrition, but the difference between August of 2013 and now being ranked in the top 3% of the company? 
*Never giving up
*Showing up every day
*Willing to learn
*Seeing the big picture
*Having faith beyond what I could see
*Setting goals with deadlines
*Willing to grow as a person and leader


To me I never really understood what it felt like to be passionate about your job.  Like most I’ve always worked to provide never fully understanding the bigger picture of life and seeing it’s about those around us.  It was a choice to stay home with the kids and to do the paper work for our traditional business but something was missing.  Do you feel like your life lacks purpose?  I felt that way also, yes my kids and husband are very important and giving up my freedom/ flexibility was not an option.  Beachbody has bought so many positive things into my life and I want others to experience it as well. 

 
 

What is rank? as someone looking in from the outside sounds kind of sketchy right?  I thought the same thing MLM business sometimes get a bad rap and for sure I was one of those that thought it was all about getting in at the right time, having the right connections, having a large network, being outspoken, and being a natural leader. EKKK  Finding out while in the hospital with baby number 3 (Henry) that I was #575 out of 250,000 coaches!!
 

 
Well personally rank is a direct reflection of helping my coaches duplicate a system that is proven to work and easy to jump in without any experience.  MANY start coaching but the length of those willing to stay plugged in becomes very narrow, my list to invite to my first challenge group was 10 names and less than a 100 friends on Facebook.  I had no clue about a blog, YouTube, a like page but that willing to learn kicked in.  I’m an introvert and for most of you both can do very well in this business that for sure is not a determining factor of one’s success.  I had personal areas of life that needed polished and ones that naturally shine everyone is different in their own strengths as a coach but as you coach you grow as a person. 



So what is your story?  Most common questions

Do I need a transformation?
Do I need to be at my goal weight?
How much time does it take every day?
How do you actually earn money?
What else do you earn beyond income?
 
I can't wait to answer all of your questions and get to know your own personal goals with the business.  I have created a system for my team based on what Team Beachbody has created to train new coaches and my own personal experience that has proven to be extremely successful at getting each and every new coach started right.  My goal is to not overwhelm you with the business but to teach you how to get started, to prioritize what is most important, to manage your time, to make this work while still having preserved your family balance and to help you earn an extra income for your family or even honestly replace a salary or income from a job you would like to change!  It takes a little prioritizing, time management, and multi tasking but you can absolutely make this business work for you! Whether its just a few hours a week or full time I can help you set goals that meet your lifestyle.  I have no minimum expectations and you can truly do as little or as much as you want as a coach!  I let you set the pace and I match that pace with your effort!!!  I am not your Boss or Dictator but I am your mentor, coach and guide!  All training will done from the comfort of your own home.  We start small on what basic steps need to be taken every day to get started right.  I want to show you how to learn in a small setting with videos, scripts, and guides to be successful as well.  I will honestly say that many people are afraid to take this leap of faith. They think it sounds like a good opportunity but most are afraid that they won't make any money at it, that they will have to sell to their friends, or that they don't know anybody to invite!  Trust me, I was right there with you!  New coach training starts March 3rd where we can start to work together to your personal goals.  Also just to be a fly on the wall starting next Monday the 23rd my sister and I will be hosting an informal group to ask questions with zero commitment.  This will be a place we share more in detail on what more of the day to day activities as a coach looks like.

 
Think your too small to make an impact? Your story won't inspire others? Your hard times won't bring comfort to others?

Ever throw a pebble into a lake?

The ripple effect keeps going...


It starts with one
 


 Never fear the unknown I would rather say I tried and failed then to say I never tried at all.
For either group the first step would be to fill out this application.  From that I will be in contact with you to learn more about what's next.
APPLY BELOW
*WARNING this could change your life if your willing to take a chance.
 

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment