Wednesday, March 25, 2015

April 6th Accountability group

Accountability group


Just this week my mom ask what our family was planning for Easter Sunday and where we would be eating lunch.  In my mind I thought Easter was at least a month away!!  To my surprise the Easter candy is EVERYWHERE!!  Even I caved yesterday and enjoyed those yellow little guys…….


challenge groups

Has the Easter candy started to take over the home?  In your mind have you already checked out and plan on starting up again after Easter in preparation for warmer summer weather?  Its crazy how you feel the first time you put on shorts for the season.  My goal as a coach is to help others feel their personal best slipping into spring and summer clothes.  Trust me before you know it the swimsuits will be out and the kids will want to be heading to the pool.  Summer vacations will follow as well, I personally just gave birth to our 3rd child and will not only be the coach in the group but a challenger as well.  I will be doing the program Insanity Max 30 for the next 60 days.  Seeing pictures like this reminds me I don't want to be wearing extra layers 60 days from now, I want to be shopping for a cute new outfit.   

 
challenge groups


What do I do as a beachbody coach and what is a challenge group?

So the challenge group is 30 day group.  It's all done through a closed online Facebook support group.  So only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  I’m super excited to be putting a twist on what we do with in the challenge groups.  All new contented!!

You'll be added to our VIP Facebook group where only the members of the group can see what is being posted. You'll be expected to check in daily with your workout and nutrition so we can make sure you're staying on track. There will be an awesome nutrition plan included with your fitness program. We start together and we end together. No one quits. First we’ll work on flushing all those negative thoughts swirling in the back of your mind that are keeping you stuck. If you believe you will succeed, you will.

 

What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then I help you choose the best Beachbody workout to get there based on your ability level. Then you replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the challenge group to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours.  This is NOT a protein shake, most of us are not protein deficient rather we lack great nutrition no matter how clean we eat our food has changed.  This meal replacement is so easy.  It is a whole food and you can think of it as "dry juicing".  I get all of my vitamins and it is the equivalent of 5 plates of a very healthy salad.  But all for just 160 calories! Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a customized meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation and keep you accountable. Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mind set tip or post. You check in and rate your date and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable!

 I am going to address the emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, cheat meals, body image and more!

A quote that sticks out to me as I pulled myself out of bed this morning at 5:00am is- it takes change to see change

If every spring time you tell yourself this is the summer I’m going to look and feel great in my suit instead of wearing a cover up there will be steps needed in order to reach those goals.  Think of it like this you already know the results and outcome of doing what you’re doing.  Trying something new can be downright scary!!  But I invite you to take a chance on yourself

challenge groups

I love to chat and learn more about your personal goals- with the first two that commit to the April 6th challenge group you will be sent one of these SUPER cute water bottles as a FREE gift ( love giving gifts)
Apply-
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment