Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cash For Christmas

Cash For Christmas



  What I always knew about myself when I was younger that I wanted to be mom and stay home with the kids. My mom did this for my sisters and I growing up and I never wanted to miss an event, a mile stone, being able to breastfeed, being the mom that takes them to school, and can be present. However I also knew at a very young age I have a drive to be an entrepreneur. Going to college was never in my cards I just wanted to work on building a future that did not look traditional and fit my personality. I tend to hate schedules, hate structure, and enjoy doing things spur of the moment.

I looked at plenty of opportunities from owning water trucks before people even knew what a water truck does, looked at buying a successful local hoggie shop, looked at various restaurants/bars to own, looked at flipping homes, my husband and I owned a successful grease collection business for 3 years and built it from the ground up and sold it two years ago, you can pretty much say I'm open to anything.

However that common thread in most businesses is your time, if I would of bought a restaurant guess what my time would not of been flexible at all. Friday night trick or treating would of been out of the question. There are very few businesses that grow and your time invested does not increase. Also very few businesses you can grow while working full time.  So this time of the year instead of rushing out to find a "part time job for the holidays"  I invite you to join me.

I can take on 5 people, that are committed to following my very simple plan!  I am going to teach you how to focus on the right activities, how to share vs sell, how to use social media, how to be authentic,  genuine and realistic with others and how to earn $500 this holiday season.  

It will take you being willing to invite people to a holiday health and fitness accountability group which we will run together.  I will do the majority of the work running the online groups, help and support your customers and earn that commission.  I will teach you what to say, how to say it, how to feel like you are sharing an opportunity to help others vs just selling a product.  It's more about building that trust!  People genuinely see through the person who is just out to make a quick sale.  So we are going to do both with together.  I will show you how to be authentic to yourself and start to share who you are.

What happens after the holidays? 
From that focus on social media, branding yourself, how to manage your time, how to be a good leader as your own team starts to grow. and how to create more freedom. That's the crazy cool thing about building a business like this it's a mobile business. Your not tide down on location, overhead, or upfront cost.

Insert beachbody>>>>when I say over the past 14 months I grew this business while the kids sleep it's true. It's been a lot of trail and error willing to fail because let's face it with success comes failing however I just never stopped or slowed up. The thing I also know for sure, there are other women out there just like me. Do you have to have a business background at all no. Actually skills I used as a waitress come in handy. Did I learn a few tricks along the way, YOU BET. The cool thing about leading a team is sharing what works its duplication at hand.


What you need is:
A passion for helping other
A passion for inspiring others
A love for seeing others succeed




 
I was thinking back on HOW SKEPTICAL I was when I first heard about Beachbody programs... let alone the whole "Coaching Opportunity" and it really made me feel like I need to give the OUTSIDE WORLD a little glimpse IN so that they can decide for themselves if it is FOR THEM or NOT!
With that being said I will be scheduling one on one calls to answer questions like.....
- IS THIS some sort of PYRAMID SCHEME?! (my favorite)
- I am NOT at my goal yet....let alone how could I inspire others
- How do you get paid?
- I am just NOT a salesperson!
- I am introverted and have a small network!

 
Finally life is so short to live in the I wish I would of stage always be open to any opportunities that swing your way.

Like they always say NOW is the time

With the launch of Insanity Max 30 in December and The 21 Day Fix Extreme in February there are so many opportunities for growth and new business!  You will have a much easier time with success if you start now rather then later.

These 5 spots will fill up quickly so scheduling your time on the phone in the next two days is very important.  

Please fill out the application below so we can chat

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment