Sunday, January 12, 2014

Clean Carmel Popcorn

Clean Carmel Popcorn

What a fun time yesterday at super Saturday with surrounded with other beachbody coaches.  Since I was away from the kids I wanted to make a quick stop at the mall on my way home to find a cute pair of winter boots.  And of course Buckle did not let me down.  But I also found this popcorn and for sure wanted to bring it home and share with the
family.





First thing first I grab my 4 quart pan and put the heat at medium, next I added 2 tablespoons of olive oil, added 1/2 cup popcorn kernels, after about 3 minutes once the popping was less then 5 seconds apart I pulled it off the heat.  Next I took 1/4 cup of raw honey and 3 tablespoons of almond butter put it in the microwave for 20 seconds just so it was easy to poor over the warm popcorn.  





Ingredients-

1/2 cup of popcorn kernels

1/4 cup of raw honey

 3 tablespoons of almond butter
Clean Carmel Popcorn


This recipe is awesome for weekends when you want something you don't normal have all week but don't want to feel guilty or mess up all progress from the week.  EAT CLEAN!!  And make it fun**

No comments:

Post a Comment