Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 2 Insanity going strong!!

Week 2 Insanity going strong!!

One of the things I noticed in week two is how quickly I see my endurance getting stronger.  This week I was really able to push harder and jump high for all of the moves.  I have to be honest I hate stretching I know how important it is so I for sure always do it but I get board quick and my mind wonders.  But I really enjoy the stretches that go along with Insanity very affective and I like the fact that Shawn T does a really deep stretch half way into the workout.  It for sure tricks me plus it also creates time for my heart rate to come back down before the next set.
Insanity

Oh yes and Halloween was this week as well!!  How did I stay on track?  Shakeology played a big part in the fact that it curves my sweet tooth plus a ton of yummy recipes.
Insanity



Also here is my meal plan that always keeps me going Sunday is the day to get ready for the week and in doing so I'm able to save money by not being prepared I can't remember the last time we ordered pizza last minute.  If losing weight is 80% nutrition it's key to stay focused and not to get off track and beside when I eat garbage I feel like crap, tired and slow!!


Insanity


I was so exited to take a few quick  measurements this morning and in two weeks of Insanity I lost 1" in my stomach!! Yippy biggest problem zone but that does not mean I will not have abs, it just means I will keep on working on it.  My goal is to loss 3 more inches off of my stomach to be at my goal measurement.  Next week I will be stripping down my meal plan I did this for a week in August and saw great results this time around I will be doing it for 30 days.  It will be the final push to get me to my goal weight.  And yep I will be going right into Thanksgiving with that,  Stay tuned for what a meal plan looks like for my stripped down plan. 

Another week is going to be taking place starting tomorrow, what are you going to do this week to bring you closer to your goals.  I'm not just talking about fitness goals I'm talking about personal goals you want to achieve.  Put a plan into action and look at those goals daily and brake it down daily on what you need to do to get their. 
Insanity

Make this your best week yet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment